There are two (2) different sizes you need to know for your stone bead bracelet.
(1) Is your preferred bead diameter/bead size.
(2) Your wrist size for customization (to make sure you can wear the bracelet without being too tight of too loose for you).
Example: I want a 10 mm Tiger Eye stones and my wrist size is 5.5 inches without allowance.
10 mm pertains to the size of the bead, while 5.5 inches pertains to the circumference of your wrist.
You can measure your wrist size via tape measurement or via strip of paper.
- Simply get the tape measure/strip of paper and wrap it around your wrist.
- Make sure the tape measure/paper you are using is straight and snug on your wrist
- If you are using tape measure, note the measurement you got. If you are using a strip of paper, mark the point where the two papers meet.
- Measure the paper on a ruler.
Pick out your healing stone bead bracelet from the spirit of the earth shop today!